Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2014

Christmas presents (:

Halooo, ho ho ho! :D

Have you ever wondered what to get your ants, grandparents, etc. as a Christmas present?
I always do. What do you give someone who doesn't wish for anything and has enough of this decorative little stuff?
I have found the perfect solution for Christmas 2014:  Kirschstengeli!! :D
That's the story to it:
My distant relative from Swiss always brought some excellent swiss chocolate with her when she came to visit us in Austria. Among others, these Kirschstengeli which have always been loved by my family.
This week, while in search for some presents, I accidentally found a little shop called Heindl which sells these chocolates. That really was a lucky coincidence. Now I have a present which certainly will delight my relatives and which can be eaten and therefore is very useful, indeed.


Of course I took a picture for you and even decorated a bit to make it look christmasy. ;D




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen