Samstag, 10. Januar 2015

Heavenly sky!



Hey there! (:
 
Why haven't I shown this to you before?

So, from the beginning.
On the 22nd of December, 2015, my family, some friends of the family and myself were sitting in the living room as my sister suddenly became aware of the beautiful lighting of the sky. Immediately, she grabbed her mobile and went outside to take a picture. Since I was curious, I followed her. When we discovered what was going on above our house which we haven't seen through the window, we were breathless. A massive bright orangish cloud was stretching over the sky. I have never seen such an amazing scenery before. Promptly, everyone was outside gazing into the sky. It did not last long but shortly after, you could see pictures on facebook from all aspects of the sky.
I am sure that I will never forget that impressive sight.

Bye bye! (:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen